Scripture informs us that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 3:16). God’s will is for us to prosper (even as our soul prospers, III John 1:2). In order to prosper, we must take care of our temple. We here at LPCC want to help you do just that. We minister to the whole individual so you can fulfill your God-given purpose.
1. Healthy Eating: The benefits of fruits and vegetables.
2. Skin Cancer Awareness
3. National Cholesterol Awareness Month
4. How to Use Both Aerobic and Anaerobic Exercise for Max Fat Loss
5. Girls Gotta Move
6. Take Action From Emotional Eating
7. Add Strength Training For Lean Muscles
8. Long Term Weight Loss
9. Set the Right Weight Loss Goals
10. A Smart Guide to Sun Protection
11. What factors determine your Hair Growth?
12. Natural Home Remedies for Acne
13. Taking Control of Our Health
14. Women, Work, Stress & Heart Disease
15. TV Habit Healthy
16. Keep Holiday Cheer All Year
17. What's Next for Health Care 2013
18. Laughter: Key to a Healthy Marriage
19. Thought Life (Part I) by Dr. Caroline Leaf
20. Thought Life (Part II) by Dr. Caroline Leaf
21. Are Stay At Home Moms More Depressed?
Disclaimer: Please be aware that this information is NOT intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or exercise program, or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.